Ambica Shathi Pure CAMPHOR 150gm

Be the first to review this product

***Tips & Warnings*** ~~ Camphor melts at 355 degrees F. It boils at 408 degrees F. ~~ Camphor is not water soluble. ~~ Camphor (unless it is labeled "edible camphor") is poisonous; a gram is enough to be toxic to a child, and 20 grams is enough to be toxic to an adult. Keep this is mind when selecting a pot and utensils for melting the camphor.

Availability: In stock

Rs.140.00

We will send this product in 24 Hours. Read more...

Call us now for more info about our products.

Return purchased items and get all your money back.

100% Genuine Product. Marked by Homelykart !